New Resource – Kansas Transition Information

I have assembled what information I possess on changing your name and gender marker on official state records in Kansas. Driver’s licenses, state identification cards, concealed carry permits, and tax form information are covered. Note that this information changes from time to time, so if you find it incorrect or outdated at any time in the future, please drop me a line.
Kansas Transition Information

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.