The title says it all. If you can stand it, watch the video to see a good example of subtle hate from Dan Joseph at CNSNews. You know, it’s just “common sense, ” right? Let’s list the ways he biased the video:
- He holds the “interviews” at George Mason University, a somewhat right-leaning campus.
- He doesn’t show that he took a random sampling. We have no idea how many respondents were opposed to his viewpoint.
- He coaches the second interviewee with praise for his anti-trans position.
- He repeats portions of interviews with a man who supports his view, but not with anyone who opposes it.
- He continually and persistently refers to a transgender girl as a man or boy continuously. Such as about 3 minutes referring to a transgender woman as a “guy.”
- Then he has a fictional, stupid, contrived, factually incorrect, and bigoted dramatization in two parts in the video.
The average American surely isn’t so stupid they will fall for this, right? Right? Oh wait…